Thursday, February 14, 2013

The King of My Castle


...To The King of My Castle


Love is a true feeling,
Which our heart must feel
Love is a journey,
Which enriches our souls.

For you my dear one, 
I would sing a love song.
Your love would be my new wine, and
It would fill my empty cup.

We’ll wake up each morning
with the joy of our love
And we’ll hope till its very end
that this joy never fades.

We’ll fight for each other
And make love till morning
We’ll stand up for one other
And kiss till the day breaks.

We’ll hold hands together
And pray like no other
We’ll dance in the moonlight
And whisper sweet nothings.

We’ll laugh thru the darkness
And share joys in daylight
We’ll strengthen one another
When life throws us down.

I’ll hold you so dearly
and with a sweet smile, 
I’ll walk a hundred miles
in the warmth of your embrace.

We’ll stare at each other
and speak unspoken words.
And you my dear angel
Will be mine forever.

And through the years, We’ll 
build our own castle, our Castle of Love
and you my dear one, will be forever,
The King of My Castle.

©Gee Bee 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment